10 Stealthy Facts About Ninjas.
In honor of International Ninja Day, here are ten facts about the mysterious warriors.
1. Ninja were known for their skills in guerrilla warfare, assassination, sabotage, espionage and infiltration.
2. Though secretive, ninjas adhered to a strict hierarchy that eventually evolved into larger territorial guilds.
3. Ninjas were a hero to the lower classes in Japan, often recruited by those unable to afford the services of the upper-class samurai.
4. Because they didn’t carry large swards, Ninjas often used whatever was available as a weapon.
5. Employing secrecy as a means for survival, ninjas also encouraged exaggerated tales of their exploits as a means of intimidation.
6. Ninjas dressed in all black is a modern day conception. Ninjas did their upmost to blend in to the surroundings of their assignments.
7. Part of ninja training included an in depth knowledge of various forms of medicines, including a mysterious “black medicine” used to stop bleeding.
8. Ninjas used little “smoke bombs” of ash contained in an eggshell to create confusion or misdirect their enemies.
9. Female ninjas were common.They often used their hair pins and nail attachments as weapons.
10. Ninjas would often carry crickets, inducing them to chirp as a means of covering the sounds of their movement
‘RNX news / tv’ 유투브채널 구독하세요! ☞ https://goo.gl/Gxm9Nd
NEWS의 또 다른 시작 ‘RNX news / tv’ ☞ https://www.rnx.kr/
[RNX news / tv] : [copyrightⓒ RNX news/tv 무단전재 & 재배포 금지]
※ RNX news / tv
◈ e-mail : email@example.com (취재 및 보도 요청)